Sunday Sept 22

Chuck Sheridan Avatar

It is my regret to tell you that in consulting with leadership, we have decided it would be best to cancel the Worship Service for Sunday Sept 22. With the incoming Tropical Storm and threat of Hurricane Lorena we think the risk is too great. We pray every one remains safe. However if possible Pastor Chuck will be at the building Sunday morning to assist anyone who may arrive and had not received this message.

My regular post will resume on Tuesday or before if demanded. God bless you all.

Useful Links

Previous Posts